INFORMATION FOR RETURNING ITEMS
- All returns must be in the original packaging and in the same condition as it was received.
- All damages must be reported within 72 hours of your delivery.
- Incorrectly completed returns forms may not be processed.
- All goods not required must be cancelled before the delivery cut off time or a 20% restocking fee will be applied.
- All goods not required after delivery must be reported within 72 hours of your delivery and returned to us within one week. A 20% restocking fee applies.
- We do not offer replacements, please order in the normal way and your credit will go on your account if approved.
- All returns will be QC checked before a credit is issued.
- Drivers will only collect goods listed on the returns/collection note and not from your email request.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for our full returns policy.
For any queries please contact the Liang & Eimil Customer Service Team on +44 (0) 203 4905220, or email firstname.lastname@example.org