Trade Account Manager
ABOUT THE POSITION
As an ambitious Account Manager you will take ownership for the day-to-day management to build and nurture both new and existing clients.
It is essential that you have a keen eye for detail, great relationship building skills and are a fantastic storyteller, with the ability to uncover, pitch and close growth opportunities within your client base. Along with a commercial target for growing existing client revenue, you will also drive new business. Taking a consultative approach and generating strategy-driven proposals, transforming new business prospects that are generated by yourself and via our inbound/outbound marketing into long term profitable clients.
Naturally, you will be hugely self-motivated, target driven and seeking to work with a team of like-minded sales professionals.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- You will pro-actively nurture existing relationships and develop new opportunities to maximise sales and achieve your sales targets and departmental KPI’s.
- Managing and building long-term relationships with spending accounts, identify opportunities from existing customers, develop products and plan for future growth whilst managing their day-to-day requirements.
- Proactively generate leads, qualify leads and run new business sales cycles from end to end to proactively generating sales.
- Identify potential new customers and develop a strategy around product and service to optimise sales and profit.
- Develop and execute account strategies to ensure the customer perception of value leads to high customer renewal rate.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, discovery, negotiation, account care and will play an integral role in the overall success of the sales team.
- Acting as the main point of contact for direct opportunities and partner queries and you will ensure the timely response and effective outcome for all inbound queries from your allocated accounts.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records on all account activity within CRM database and submit monthly reports on progress.
- Develop ways to improve the customer experience and build loyalty to the company.
- Attend meetings, conferences, exhibitions as required (when current situation permits)
- Proactively booking showroom appointments to gain more business.
- Respond to any internal enquiries.
- Managing your own diary.
- Processing customers transactions such as orders, quotes, and claims.
- Experience in working with online/offline retailer to developed strategies to increase sales under the brand awareness.
- Solid B2B sales experience in home furnishing industry with a minimum 3 years in account management and business development and demonstrating the ability to successfully meet set goals.
- Can demonstrate where you have reached your sales targets.
- Goal orientated and used to working to targets and KPI’s.
- Utilizing your industry expertise and knowledge, you will have the ability to accurately assess and anticipate customer requirements, ensuring they receive the greatest possible service throughout their experience with us.
- Proficiency with managing customers using a CRM.
- You will also possess strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing and maintaining business relationships.
- Enthusiastic and adaptable to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- A good work ethic, doing what it takes to meet your commitments and ensure company-wide targets are achieved.
- Ability to present well, deliver results, meet deadlines, and manage time effectively.
- A high level of initiative and ability to work independently.
- Commercial mind – always on the lookout for revenue opportunities
- Following standard operating procedures
- You are a natural multitasker and passionate about design.
- Competitive salary, commission, and performance related bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
Do you know how to translate your creative ideas into stylish visuals, infographics, and animations? Then come and strengthen our Creative and Marketing Team with your talent and smooth design skills! You will work very closely with the Creative Director and senior marketing officer on brand and product marketing across website, social and print media.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Liang & Eimil is a fast-growing B2B wholesaler of fine home furnishings. We pride ourselves on creating unique designs for luxury furniture, lighting, and accessories for the interior design industry. We provide creative solutions to our clients, adding value to their business.
DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- As a designer you are part of our creative team, where you are jointly responsible for all visual expressions within the characteristic house style of Liang & Eimil.
- A versatile position in which you contribute to the layout of presentations, folders, magazines, and catalogues.
- You also provide (Point of Sale) material for our trade fairs and events: from invitations and badges to price tags and menus.
- You will also fulfil online challenges such as new campaigns and the delivery of visual content and digital assets.
- Regularly update and improve the company website and work with our web developers to implement changes where required as well as ensure SEO.
- Support the front-end development and design of web assets for implementation
- Develop and maintain the design of websites using HTML and CSS
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- A completed graphic education at least MBO level.
- Excellent knowledge of and extensive experience with PowerPoint and Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), experience with After Effects and Premiere Pro is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of work experience, preferably in an advertising agency or home furnishing wholesale.
- Affinity with the different areas within digital media.
- Experience with new media, both (responsive) interaction design and visual design.
- An extensive portfolio that reflects your experience and versatility.
- Passionate about your profession.
- Accurate and critical; Our enthusiastic team has one priority: to create top quality and unique creations.
- Stress resistant: you can work with tight deadlines.
- Flexible: you can easily adapt to a changing work environment.
- driven and detail-oriented person
- A passionate and creative hands-on team player.
- Proactive, committed, and able to work independently.
- Able to bring new ideas and innovations to the team.
What do we offer you?
We offer you a varied position in a professional and international environment with excellent employment conditions.
A competitive salary.
23 vacation days on a full-time basis.
Customer Support Executive
Liang & Eimil is a B2B distributor of furniture and home furnishings to the design industry. Based in North London we are a seeking an administrator with a positive and pro-active attitude to join our sales team – focusing on after sales care and sales support.
You will be confident in communicating with customers at all levels, have excellent time management and a detail oriented personality. The role will be a key part of the administrative support team. You will both actively work to handle, minimize and solve any customers returns and claims and work with the sales team.
- Monitor Claims and Returns communications for the company and respond via email or phone to queries and complaints efficiently and quickly.
- Work with senior management and the scheduling and sales team where applicable to decide resolution of returns and claims.
- Communicate clearly and quickly with our B2B customers on returns and claims to reach an expedient resolution.
- Maintain and enforce company policies for returns and claims.
- Actively communicate with managers to achieve a quick resolution.
- Ensure any subsequent implementations for returns, claims are entered into company systems and followed up.
- Arrange, process and schedule (with logistic team) spare parts orders, replacement orders and return orders and site visit etc.
- Liaison with warehouse team on booking in returns, quality inspection on returns and repairs schedules etc.
- Work with Accounts to facilitate and approved refunds / credits.
- Maintain and report on data for returns and claims.
- Handling enquiries and orders by phone and email.
- Arrange deliveries and collections in order to dispatch all orders within deadline, and chase payments.
- Other related duties as reasonably requested by management.
- Strong organizational and administration skills and complete work with a high degree of accuracy and within the deadline
- Have excellent interpersonal skills: build strong relationships across the team as a whole
- Have great time management
- Have great multitasking skills
- Have great computer literacy skills
- Friendly, approachable and professional demeanour
Supply Chain Specialist
Key responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Accurately monitor and maintain stock level.
- Monitor stock changes and predict stock required for the next production.
- Produce weekly report on stock change.
- Assist in sourcing suppliers, determining product availability, quality and value
- Assist in maintaining good supplier relations.
- Prepare purchase orders.
- Manage production including inquiring quotation, prototype, sample confirmation, mass production, product photo shooting, obtaining certificate required by the law from manufacturers, quality control as well as shipment arrangement etc.
- Ensure pricing, lead times, quantities and quality are being adhered to the requirement in each purchasing and production.
- Manage damage and faulty stock and report to manufacturers on weekly basis.
- Manage and ensure manufacturers provide replacement or/and credit for damage and faulty items in the next shipment/production.
- Check invoices, shipping document and scheduling payments.
- Arrange and schedule goods in with all related department and shipping agency
- Update timely relevant department on due goods in, stock delay & shortage and any other stock issue.
- Resolve cost discrepancies between suppliers and internal Accounts Department.
- Coordinate with Customer Service Team on returns and replacement.
- Provide written reports of any issues raised.
- Maintain, timely update and manage the product and suppliers database/history and ensure the accuracy.
- Data consolidation and processing.
- Create and update company product database including products specifications.
- Assist in new product launch or slow moving sales with marketing and sales department.
- Run weekly sales and stock report for directors.
- Provide all retailers and customers product information whenever it requires.
- Any other task given by the directors.
- Having recently worked within a wholesaler in OFFICE with the responsibility of supply chain management.
- Experience in working within furniture wholesale supplier will be advantageous but not essential as a full training will be given.
- Solid experience on purchase order management.
- 2-3 years’ experience on managing production and maintain relationship with suppliers.
- Advanced knowledge at using Microsoft Excel spread sheet to produce and manage reports related with stock and production.
- A high level of accuracy and attention for detail is a Must.
- Ability of multi task and well organization skills is very important to fulfil the role.
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, hardworking, self-motivated with a passion to succeed.;
- Excellent communications and organisation skills and be responsible for fulfilling tasks on time.
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy environment and to meet deadlines, whilst maintaining exceptional customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and manage relationships at all levels within the business.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Ability to multitask and solve problems on your own and fulfilling tasks on time. Good team Player
- Speaking Mandarin will be advantageous