Liang & Eimil are a B2B wholesaler of luxury furniture, lighting and homeware accessories boasting innovative and modern design. We continuously strive to deliver the latest in interior design trends.
“We believe that furniture and design can produce emotions that transform our daily lives into something memorable. With many years in the furniture design industry, we provide creative solutions to our clients, adding value to their business.”
Inspired by classic design, yet remaining rooted in the present, our innovative modern collection has been designed to complement and enhance your interior setting. We are committed to sustaining our competitive edge by continuously developing new collections and focusing on our customers’ needs – providing quality, design, value and service. Due to rapid growth in the last 12 months we are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator.
- Sales and trade accounts management in terms of sales orders and customer relationship, generate more business and general sales support.
- Answering customer enquiries regarding prices, availability of products, progress of orders and any other queries.
- Processing sales orders and updating sales order information in Sage.
- Issuing invoices and updating product stocks levels on a daily bases.
- Dealing with any issue in the process of orders and control the order payment status.
- Arranging the deliveries on daily basis to fulfil the order delivery deadline and liaising between all parties.
- Producing all required paperwork prior to dispatch the orders. Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Checking all the orders are picked and labelled correctly by warehouse team before dispatch.
- Dealing with all after-sales service issues to provide good custom service.
- Maintaining records, filing systems, computer files, brochure & stock of samples; Archive appropriately.
- Opening & distributing post and dealing with posting brochures & samples requests.
- Carrying out courtesy calls following inquiries, deliveries and providing excellent customer service to existing and new customers.
- Assist on business development to find new customers.
- Assisting with upkeep all marketing records and data collection.
- Assisting on production and distribution of marketing campaigns.
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy environment and to meet deadlines.
- Participating in exhibitions and receiving clients in showroom.
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager and directors of the company.
Skills & Requirements
- Having recently worked within a wholesaler in OFFICE with the responsibility of managing trade accounts, process orders with Sage, producing invoices, managing stocks, customer service and inquiries, arranging deliveries.
- Experience in working within furniture wholesale supplier will be advantageous but not essential as a full training will be given.
- Has to have the knowledge of using SAGE 200 or SAGE 50 accounts to manage sales, stock and CRM.
- Has to have the experience in working with logistic company and warehouse to arrange deliveries.
- Computer literate including Microsoft excel, Word and Power Point is a MUST, especially has to be very good at using Microsoft Excel spread sheet to manage sales and clients.
- A high level of accuracy and attention for detail is a must.
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, hardworking, self-motivated with a passion to succeed.;
- Excellent communications and organisation skills and be responsible for fulfilling tasks on time.
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy environment and to meet deadlines, whilst maintaining exceptional customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and manage relationships at all levels within the business.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Ability to multitask and solve problems on your own and fulfilling tasks on time.
- Good team Player
All applications should be emailed over to [email protected]Salary: Dependent on Experience