Liang & Eimil (MFUK Design & Furniture Ltd.)
As a member of the Sales Administrative team you will be handling customer enquiries and orders efficiently. The role will involve have some involvement in the logistics of customer delivery and customer collections of goods as well as some general office duties.
This is an opportunity to join a fast paced and growing family owned company located in Enfield.
Sales Administrative Duties
- Communicate with our B2B customers regarding orders by telephone and email.
- Enter order, delivery and collections information are allocated accurately and efficiently into the company system and communicate these to customers.
- Ensure customer enquiries and orders are handled in a timely fashion.
- Actively pursue upselling and cross-selling during the communication process with customers.
- Ensure any changes to customer orders in lead time or regarding deliveries are clearly communicated in a timely manner.
- Execute duties in consultation with the Sales Admin supervisor and Sales Director where applicable.
- Ensure the timely dispatch of company catalogues or samples to customers.
- Regularly follow up unpaid or uncollected orders.
- Filing of collection / delivery documents.
- Any other duties reasonably allocated by the Sales Administrative Supervisor or Sales Director.
Customer Communications and orders handled within an allocated time period of 24 hours.
- Evident Pro-active Problem Solving.
(Potential for performance related bonuses)Salary: Competitive
Works in transportation or warehousing of goods. Organize and manage transport for goods in/goods out and oversees cycle of order fulfilment. Responsible for making sure supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products are processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely.
A Logistics Coordinator facilitates communication between production, sales and distribution stages to promote a healthy and efficient supply chain.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
- Developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized.
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met.
- Weekly schedule deliveries, manage customer’s collections and coordinate with warehouse team to meet customers demand with no delay.
- Communicate and confirm scheduled transportation/deliveries with suppliers, retailers, and customers etc.
- Provide support to the customer care team to manage returns, cancellation processing, refunds, and order database updates.
- In coordination with the customer care team, effectively manage after sales support orders, ensuring prompt delivery as efficiently as possible to resolve their inquiry.
- Organize and coordinate shipments to ensure the timely collection of stock from our OEMs in Asia through to delivery and receipt in our regional warehouses.
- Raising purchase orders, maintain system records and managing all shipping documentation for efficient and timely importation.
- Get hands on with our freight agents to prioritize and optimize transportation to ensure on time deliveries.
- Ensure full compliance with inbound delivery requirements.
- Detect shipping issues and address these at the root cause and prevent delays in service delivery.
- Makes sure warehouse capacity is kept at optimal levels.
- Managing distribution and shipment budgets by continually reviewing freight costs and transportation rates to keep costs down where possible.
- Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments.
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding deliveries. always ensure customer satisfaction remains 100% your focus by addressing their inquiry in full and in a timely manner.
- Making special shipping arrangements as necessary.
- Support the Head of Operations in ensuring optimal logistics processes.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- Other logistics and operations duties as required.