Job Title: Stock & Supply Chain Coordinator
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurately monitor and maintain inventory levels.
- Organize and manage stock takes, cycle counts and investigate stock discrepancy.
- Control inventory databases and access to stock.
- Manage stock transfer between different warehouse locations.
- Produce a weekly report on stock change.
- Assist in weekly scheduling for stock going out and book the stock in with relevant department and shipping agent.
- Run weekly sales and stock report for directors.
- Update all retailers stock and stock due-in date on weekly basis.
- In charge of template or report set up in order to track / increase the efficiency of the team.
- Coordinate with Customer Service Team on returns and replacement.
- Provide written reports of any issues raised.
Supply Chain and Sourcing:
- Monitor stock changes and predict stock required for the next production, produce weekly reports on stock change.
- Assist in sourcing suppliers, determining product availability, quality and value
- Assist in maintaining good supplier relations.
- Prepare purchase orders.
- Manage production including inquiring quotations, prototype, sample confirmation, mass production, product photo shooting, obtaining certificates as required by law from manufacturers, quality control as well as shipment arrangement etc.
- Ensure pricing, lead times, quantities and quality are being adhered to the requirement in each purchasing and production.
- Manage damage and faulty stock and report to manufacturers on weekly basis.
- Manage and ensure manufacturers provide replacement or/and credit for damage and faulty items in the next shipment/production.
- Check invoices, shipping documents and scheduling payments.
- Arrange and schedule goods-in with all related departments and shipping agencies.
- Update in a timely fashion the relevant department for goods in, stock delays, shortages and any other stock issues.
- Resolve any cost discrepancies between suppliers and internal Accounts Department.
- Maintain, update and manage accuracy of product and supplier database/history.
- Data consolidation and processing.
- Create and update company product sheet including products specifications in co-ordination with the Product teams.
- Assist in new product launch set-up or slow-moving sales with marketing and sales department.
- Implement company policies and procedures.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned by the directors / Operations Manager.
- Proven experience in stock management and supply chain management.
- Experience in working with home Furnishing industry will be an advantage.
- Solid experience of stock management and control.
- 2-3 years’ experience in managing production and maintain relationship with suppliers.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel sheet to produce and manage reports related with stock and production.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good organizational & communication skills and ability to multitask.
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, hardworking and self-motivated with a passion to succeed.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and manage relationships at all levels within the business.
- Ability to multitask and solve problems independently.